HOW TO U SE
This product is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material, any stickers, and the plastic band around the
• Go to www.prodprotect.com/blackanddecker to register your product.
• Wash removable parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING.
• Pour fresh cold water to the
• Place basket-style paper filter into removable filter basket. Place basket into
filter basket holder.
• Plug cord into standard electrical outlet.
• Turn the serving control dial to the
• Brew water through appliance without adding coffee grounds.
• Discard water from the carafe and paper filter from filter basket.
• Turn off appliance; unplug and allow to cool down.
SETTING THE CLOCK
Plug appliance into standard electrical outlet.
The digital clock display flashes 12:00.
To change the time: Press HR (hour) button until the correct hour appears on
the display. When the time passes noon "PM" illuminates to let you know you
are in PM time. If the "PM" is not illuminated it is AM time.
Press the MIN button to select the minutes.
Note: If the appliance is unplugged or power is interrupted even momentarily, the
time may need to be reset.
Open water reservoir cover.
*One cup equals approximately 5 oz. (amount varies by brewing technique).
icon in the water reservoir.