11. Once the panel is secure, reattach coffeemaker to panel by lifting appliance
up, aligning it with the track on the panel and then sliding it back into place.
12. Plug into standard electrical outlet. Extra cord can be hung over cord
management hook behind unit (G).
Caution: This appliance features a Save- -Plug™ outlet receptacle to connect
smaller †SpaceMaker™ appliances such as the mini food processor / grinder or
can opener. Do not use this outlet for any other appliance!
Note: If you are connecting another †SpaceMaker™ appliance into the
Save- -Plug™ outlet, make sure you can easily unplug the appliance after
13. Your †SpaceMaker™ appliance is now ready for use!
OVERH NG MOLDING INST LL TION
For cabinets with an overhang molding (see Illustration C)
Important: lways wear protective glasses or goggles to prevent injury when
Note: Spacers are provided in case your cabinet has an overhang molding at the
front edge. Only use spacers on the rear screws of the appliance to ensure it is
level with the front.
1. Clear countertop under installation area to avoid getting on other appliances or
items. Open cabinets and remove contents to make mounting easier.
2. Clean both the underside and topside of the bottom panel of the cabinet.
3. Using a ruler, measure the thickness of the overhang molding (H), accurately
noting the number for use in the following step.
Note: If you do not have a ruler, you may use the paper ruler provided on the
edge of your mounting template.
4. fter measuring the overhang molding thickness as shown in Illustration
H, look at the dashed lines on the mounting template; each line has a
measurement next to it that indicates the thickness of the overhang molding
used with that line. For example, if your cabinet has an overhang molding
thickness of ½", you will use the ½" dashed line on the template.
5. Fold the template along the dashed line that matches the thickness of your
6. Place the folded template against the back edge of the overhang molding,
making sure the side with the drill hole marks is facing down (J).
Important: Do not align screw holes on template directly under the partition
between cabinets, as this will prevent you from installing the appliance properly.
Pay close attention to where the drill holes will be set so as not to damage your
cabinets during mounting. Drilling through your cabinet's partition may cause
damage to cabinets and prevent proper installation.
7. Making sure to keep the fold line straight against the back edge of the overhang
molding, tape the template securely in place.
8. Drilling from under the cabinet up, drill holes through the 4 places marked on
the template using a ¼-inch drill bit (K).
Important: lways ensure you are drilling straight up through the marked
mounting hole on the template. Drilling at an angle may prevent proper
installation and may damage cabinets if the drill bit pierces the partition.
9. Once holes are drilled, remove tape and mounting template.
10. Wipe dust and debris off underside and topside of cabinet surface.
11. Place a washer inside the cabinet over each of the 4 holes you drilled.