† . Mounting Parts
(Part # SDC-MOUNTING KIT)
. Mounting Template (in box)
You will also need:
• Ruler (or you may cut out the ruler provided on the template)
• Electric drill with a ¼" drill bit
GETTING ST RTED
• Remove all packing material, labels and any stickers.
• Remove and save literature.
• Unpack mounting parts and set them aside in a safe place where they will not
roll away or get lost.
Important: Do not attempt to operate appliance until it is properly installed.
When choosing your location, consider the following:
• DO make sure to mount within reach of an electrical outlet.
• DO consider your normal work patterns in the kitchen when choosing
• DO NOT mount over any heating or cooking appliance such as your range or
• DO NOT mount over or near a sink.
• DO NOT mount under, in front of or behind any under-cabinet light fixtures.
Note: If mounting multiple †SpaceMaker™ appliances and you are installing your
appliance next to the SpaceMaker™ oven (Fig. .):
llow at least 1" between the control panel side of the oven and the appliance.
llow at least 4" between the side opposite the control panel of your oven and
adjacent wall or other appliance. You can mount the other appliances flush to