Setting Up Your Monitor
This monitor is packaged with a detached Table-Top Stand so you can mount your monitor to a
wall right away. If you are not mounting the monitor to a wall, you will need to attach the Table-
Top Stand. You will need a Phillips screwdriver and the supplied screws to complete the task. Look
for the attachment instructions provided with the unit.
Be sure to consider the following while setting up your monitor:
• Disconnect all cables when carrying the monitor.
• Carry the monitor with the adequate number of people; larger size monitors require two or
• Correct hand placement while carrying the monitor is very important for safety and to avoid
• Ensure your monitor has adequate ventilation, see page 17.
• For best picture quality, do not expose the screen to direct illumination or sunlight.
• Avoid installing the monitor in a room with reflective wall and floor materials.
• Avoid moving the monitor from a cold area to a warm area. Sudden room temperature changes
may cause moisture condensation. This may cause the monitor to show poor picture and/or
poor color. Should this occur, allow moisture to evaporate completely before powering the
• Read the supplied Safety Booklet for additional safety information.
• When cable connection is completed, be sure to secure the monitor to a stable surface or mount it
to a wall. The designated Sony wall-mount bracket model and TV stand model name(s) are
available under the "Other Information" section of Operating Instructions. For details on securing
the monitor, see page 18.