BRAVIA Internet Video
BRAVIA Internet Video serves as a gateway delivering select Internet content and a variety of
on-demand entertainment straight to your BRAVIA TV.
To connect to the BRAVIA Internet Video service, make sure that your unit is connected to your
broadband home network and that you have completed the Initial Setup and Network Setup
(see page 21).
The Internet content provider icons appear under the Photo, Music, Video, and Network icons
on the XMB
. Highlight an icon and press
Press V/v/B/b to navigate and
Seeking Forwards and Backwards
Some Internet content providers allow you to seek forward or seek backward. Press b or M to
move forward in the video. Press B or m to move backward.
The Control Panel appears with a dot indicating the point at which the playback will resume.
To resume playback, press
To change the speed of the seek, press the corresponding button up to three times.
Press the corresponding buttons
to control playback.
Saving to Favorites
You can save an Internet content provider to your Favorites; see "Adding to Favorites" on page 41.
• Some Internet content providers arrange videos by Categories; press OPTIONS to view more
• Press DISPLAY to see more information on the highlighted video.
• The Parental Lock function set on the unit blocks video content based on the appropriate TV or
Movie Rating. Refer to the online Reference Book.
• Recommended connection speed: Standard Definition video - 2.5 Mbps, High Definition video - 10 Mbps.
• To update the BRAVIA Internet Video content providers, select the Network icon from the
Settings menu on the XMB
to open the Internet content provider's service.
to make a selection.
The look and feel of Internet content providers
or N. See the illustration below for details.
, then select Refresh Internet Content.
speed of the seek