M160 User's Manual Mobile phone Thank you for using our M160 Mobile Phone. To guarantee the best performance, please read this manual carefully and keep it for further use. We reserve the right to make modifications on print errors or update specifications without prior notice.
Security Requirements These instructions are intended for safe and effective use of your phone. Please follow these guidelines. Failure to do so might cause the product to malfunction or even a potential hazard to your health. Do not use your mobile phone while driving. Park the car before making a call.
Phone Overview (Picture for reference only) Right Soft key Left Soft key End/Power key Answer/Dial key Navigation key Description of Keys Description Activates/selects the menu function at the Left Soft key left bottom side of the LCD screen. Activates/selects the menu function at the Right Soft key right bottom side of the LCD screen.
Getting Started Inserting SIM card and Battery WARNING! Keep SIM Card out of children's reach. Any abrasions or bend might easily cause damage. Please take extra care. Make sure the phone is power off when you remove the SIM Card. Remove the battery cover by sliding downward.
After charging is completed, disconnect charger from phone and the socket of the alternating current. Notice: When charging, please place the phone in an environment that has a normal room temperature and good ventilation. It is recommended to charge the phone in an environment with a temperature that ranges from 5℃~40℃.
unlock. Please contact your network operator more information. PIN2 PIN2 is provided to some SIM. If you enter the wrong PIN three times in a row, it will be locked. You need to enter your PUK2 to unlock. Please contact your network operator...
non-communication service. To make Domestic calls In standby, enter a phone number (with region code and area code), Press Clear key to delete a wrong entry. Then press Dial key to dial the number. When the call gets connected, the call status will be displayed.
After you have entered the + sign, enter the country code and the number you want to dial. For example, 49 for Germany, 44 for UK, 46 for Sweden, 86 for China. Ex.: dial +8613798297223, when making an international call to China.
Power off In standby, press and hold Power key to turn off your phone. Menu Messages 1. Create message 2. Inbox 3. Outbox 4. Draftbox 5. Templates 6. Message settings 7. Memory status Contacts 1. New contact 2. View contacts 3.
2. Outgoing calls 3. Missed calls 4. Call duration Tools 1. Games 2. Alarm 3. Calculator 4. Calendar Settings 1. General 1. Language 2. Time and date 1. Date & time setting 2. Date display format 3. Date separator 4. Time display format 3.
1. Ringtones 1. Incoming call 2. Message 3. Key tone 2. Volume 1. Call 2. Ring tone 3. Key tone 3. Alert type Ring only Vibrate only Vibrate and ring 4. Call setup 1. Call divert 2. Call barring 3. Call waiting 4.
Messages (SMS) SMS is a network service, which enables you to send, receive, and edit text messages from your mobile phone. 1. Create message ‘Create message’ In the Message window, select menu. Before you start, make sure that the number of the service center is set. The number is supplied by the service provider and is usually saved on the SIM card.
displayed at the top of the screen. After completing the message, press Options and then select; Send - to send the message by dialing the recipient number or by selecting a number from the Contact list. Save - to store the message in the Archive. Send to many - to send the message to two or more recipients.
3. Outbox The Outbox automatically stores the messages you sent when the ‘Auto save SMS’ on the Message settings is set to On. After viewing a message in the Outbox, press Options key and then select; Send: to re send the message to the same recipient. Forward: to forward the message.
6. Message settings Includes options for changing the settings of message services such as; Service Center, Validity Period, Auto save SMS, Deliver report, Preferred Storage, and Broadcast message. Service Center: 1. In the Message settings display, select Service Center . 2.
topics. The availability of this service depends on the network operator. In the broadcast message options, select Receive mode. Set to “On” to receive, otherwise set to “Off.” 7. Memory status In the Message set up, select Memory status. Press Ok key to display the total and used capacity for both SIM and Phone memory.
1. In the Contacts display, select View groups. Family, Friends, Office, or Others 2. Select; 3. Press Ok. Group member -> Options -> Add member. 4. Select; 5. Select the record from the phonebook and press Add. To assign a Ring tone in a Group Family, Friends, Office, or Others 1.
To set the contacts display on the View Contacts menu. SIM only, Phone only, or All contacts. 1. Select; 2. Press Ok key. Copy To copy all phone contacts to SIM or vice versa. Copy to phone or Copy to SIM 1.
number. 4. Press Ok key. 2. Outgoing calls Shows the list of phone numbers that you have most recently dialed or attempted to call. 1. In the Calls display, select Outgoing calls. 2. Select the record you wish to view. Options 3.
Tools 1. Games Sokoban and Minesweeper Your phone is equipped with games; To access the Games; 1. In the Tools display, select Games. 2. Select the game you want to play. 3. Select; Start - to start playing the game, or Games Help - to familiarize yourself with the controls before playing the game.
1. Input the first set of numbers (up to 9 digits including the decimal). 2. Press the arithmetic operation. Up key: +, Down key: -, Right key: /, Left key: X 3. Input the second set of numbers (up to 9 digits including the decimal).
4. Press Ok key. Date display format 1. Select the preferred date display format. 2. Press Ok key. Date separator 1. Select the preferred date display setting. 2. Press Ok key. Time display format 12 or 24 Hours 1. Select the time display format; 2.
2. Display 1. In the Settings display, select Display. Idle display, Contrast, or Backlight. 2. Select; Idle display Turns on/off the time and date display, enables/disables the idle text display, and sets the wallpaper. Time and date, Idle text, or Wallpaper. 1.
Sets the incoming call ring, message tone, and key tone. Incoming call, Message, or Key tone. 1. Select; 2. Press Ok key. Incoming call 1. Press Up or Down key to scroll through the ring tones. 2. Press Ok key to confirm the selection. Message 1.
All outgoing calls, All international calls, Only here 1. Select; and home, All incoming calls, or Incoming calls if abroad. 2. Press Ok key. Check status, Activate, or Deactivate. 3. Select; 4. Press Ok key to confirm. Call waiting Check status, Activate, or Deactivate. 1.
FM Radio Note: The FM radio function can only be activated after inserting the headset. Use only the headset type that comes with this phone. FM Channel manual search In the FM radio display, use Left or Right arrow keys to scan for an active FM channel station.
Options -> Play. 2. Select the desired channel and then press Select band function You can input the channel band of your favorite FM station. Options -> Select band. 1. In the FM radio display, press 2. Input the channel band. Example for 104.3 Khz, enter: 1043 3.
Maintenance Battery instructions When the phone automatically turns off or indicates the alarm information of power shortage, please charge the battery in time. For the first few times, please charge the battery fully. When not in use, please separate the battery with power supply.
Do not attempt to disassemble the phone and battery by yourself. Prevent any liquid from leaking into your phone. Please only use original accessories. Using any unauthorized accessory may affect your mobile phone’s performance. Security Requirements Before making or answering a call, you should pay attention to the local laws about the use of wireless mobile phones and take them into account in practical use.
RF Exposure Information and Statement The SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types HG-M160 (FCC ID: SG7090603HG-M160) has also been tested against this SAR limit. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use at the ear is 1.125 W/kg and when properly worn on the body is 0.818...