When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put
Blender in water or other liquid.
3. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years
and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance in a safe way and understand hazards
involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or
taking off parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contact with moving parts.
6. Do not operate the Blender with a damaged cord or plug
or after appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged
in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest Authorised
Service Centre for examination, repair or electrical or
7. Do not use outdoors.
8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.