9. Keep hands and utensils out of container while blending to
reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to
the Blender. A scraper may be used but must be used
only when the Blender is not running.
10. Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
11. Always operate Blender with cover in place.
12. The use of attachments not recommended by KitchenAid
may cause a risk of injury to persons.
13. Always operate Blender with cover securely in place.
14. When blending hot foods or liquids, do not fill the Blender
pitcher to the top (max. 1.25L). Secure the lid.
15. Flashing light indicates ready to operate — avoid any
contact with blades or movable parts.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This product is designed for household use only.
Voltage: 110 Volts A.C. only
Frequency: 60 Hz
NOTE: If the plug does not fit in the outlet,
contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify
the plug in any way. Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord. If the power
supply cord is too short, have a qualified
electrician or serviceman install an outlet
near the appliance.