Driving over a discharge hose while the pump is run-
ning, or even possibly when the pump is stopped, may
cause pump case failure.
To start the engine
1. Fill the product with fuel and engine oil.
2. Prime the pump.
3. Move the fuel valve lever (E) to the ON position. See
4. To start a cold engine, move the choke lever (F) to
the CLOSED position. To restart a warm engine,
leave the choke lever in the OPEN position. See
5. Move the throttle lever (G) away from the SLOW
position about 1/3 of the way toward the FAST posi-
Prepare and do servicing on the product
tion. See figure 6.
6. Turn the ignition switch (H) to the ON position. See
7. Pull the recoil starter grip (I) lightiy until you feel
resistance, and then pull briskly. Do not allow the
recoil starter grip to snap back against the engine.
Return it gently to prevent damage to the starter.
English - 7