5.10.1 To disassemble the Carburettor
1. Remove the screw (A) and remove the air filter
cover (B) and air filter (C).
2. Remove the M6 nuts (D) and remove the air filter
3. Remove the spring (F) from the throttle lever arm
4. Pull the carburettor carfully back and remove the
rod (H) from the throttle lever arm.
5. Remove the carburettor (I) and the Air cleaner
gasket (J), Carburettor gasket (K), Insulator (L) and
Cylinder gasket (M).
5.10.2 To clean and examine the Carburet-
1. Shut off the fuel valve (N).
2. Remove the screw (O) and remove the carburettor
3. Clean the carburettor cup (P).
5.10.3 To assemble the Carburettor
Assemble the arburettor in the opposite sequence.
English - 21