5.5 Fuel tank
5.5.1 To disassemble the Fuel tank
1. Empty any remaining fuel to a suitable container.
2. Remove the M6 bolt (A) and nuts (B) to loosen the
fuel tank (E).
3. Loosen the clams (D) that connects the fuel hose
(C) to the fuel tank (E)
5.5.2 To clean and examine the Fuel tank
1. Make sure you empty out any remaining fuel into a
2. Clean the fuel tank.
3. Remove dust and foreign materials from the filter in
the fuel tank. Examine the filter for damages.
5.5.3 To assemble the Fuel tank
Assemble the fuel tank in the opposite sequence.
After assembly, check for fuel leaks.
English - 15