5.7 Engine oil
5.7.1 To change the oil
Drain the used oil while the engine is warm. Warm oil
drains quickly and completely.
1. Place a suitable container (A) below the engine to
catch the used oil, and then remove the oil filler cap
dipstick (B), O-ring (C) drain plug (D) and sealing
washer (E). See Figure 1.
2. Tilt the product to make sure the oil goes out of the
drain plug hole.
3. Allow the used oil to drain completely into an ap-
proved container, then reinstall the drain plug with a
new sealing washer, and tighten it securely.
Note: Improper disposal of engine oil can be harmful
to the environment. Dispose of used motor oil prop-
erly. Put it in a sealed container, and take it a recy-
cling center Do not throw it in the trash, pour it on the
ground, or pour it down a drain.
5.7.2 Engine oil recommendation
Use 4-stroke automotive detergent oil.
SAE 10W-30 is recommended for general use. Other
viscosities shown in the chart may be used when the
average temperature in your area is within the recom-
5.7.3 To fill the product with engine oil
1. With the engine in a level position, fill to the edge of
the oil filler hole with the recommended oil.
Engine oil capacities:
W40P: 0.45 L
2. Screw in the oil filler cap dipstick securely
English - 17