• Refer to the rating label on the bottom of your product and ensure your power
adapter complies with this rating.
• DO NOT place on uneven or unstable work surfaces. Seek servicing if the casing
has been damaged.
• DO NOT place or drop objects on top and do not shove any foreign objects into
• DO NOT expose to or use near liquids, rain, or moisture. DO NOT use the modem
during electrical storms.
• DO NOT cover the vents on the product to prevent the system from getting
• DO NOT use damaged power cords, accessories, or other peripherals.
• If the Adapter is broken, do not try to fix it by yourself. Contact a qualified service
technician or your retailer.
• To prevent electrical shock hazard, disconnect the power cable from the electri-
cal outlet before relocating the system.