Positioning your Blue Cave
For the best wireless signal transmission between the wireless router and the net-
work devices connected to it, ensure that you:
• Place the wireless router in a centralized area for a maximum wireless coverage
for the network devices.
• Keep the device away from metal obstructions and away from direct sunlight.
• Keep the device away from 802.11b/g or 20MHz only Wi-Fi devices, 2.4GHz com-
puter peripherals, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, transformers, heavy-duty
motors, fluorescent lights, microwave ovens, refrigerators, and other industrial
equipment to prevent signal interference or loss.
• Always update to the latest firmware. Visit the ASUS website at http://www.
asus.com to get the latest firmware updates.
• To ensure the best wireless signal, orient the four detachable antennas as shown
in the drawing below.