For box contents, please refer the printed contents sheet provided in the box.
To attach the base and cable holder to the LCD stand:
1. Place monitor face down on a non-abrasive surface (Figure 1).
2. Please rotate the stand 90 degrees as shown in Figure 1.
CAUTION: Handle with care when pulling the stand.
It may pinch your fingers.
3. Attach the base to the stand, then tighten the screw at the base's
bottom (Figure 2).
Reverse this procedure if you need to re-pack the monitor.
4. Place the cable holder onto the stand (Figure 3).
To connect the LCD monitor to your system, follow these instructions:
Make sure to read "Recommended Use"
CAUTION: Please tighten all screws.
The accessories included will depend on the location where the LCD monitor was shipped.
1. Turn off the power for your computer.
2. For a PC with DisplayPort output: Connect the DisplayPort cable to the connector of the display card in your system
For a PC with HDMI output: Connect the HDMI cable to the connector of the display card in your system (Figure A.2).
For a PC with Analog output: Connect a 15-pin mini D-SUB signal cable to the connector of the display card in your
system (Figure A.3).
For a Mac or PC with Thunderbolt or Mini DisplayPort output: Connect a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable to the
video output connector on your system (Figure A.4).
• When removing the DisplayPort cable, hold down the top button to release the lock.
• Please use a High Speed HDMI cable with HDMI logo.
• Please use a Certified DisplayPort cable.
3) before installation.
Mini D-Sub 15-pin signal cable
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable