3. Place hands on each side of the monitor to tilt the LCD panel to a maximum tilt angle and lift up to the highest position.
4. Connect all cables to the appropriate connectors (Figure C.1).
Incorrect cable connections may cause abnormal operation, damage display quality/components of the LCD
module and/or shorten the module's life.
Use an audio cable without a built-in resistor. Using an audio cable with a built-in resistor lowers the sound.
Adjustment of the volume control as well as the equalizer to settings other than the center position may increase
the ear-/headphones output voltage and therefore the sound pressure level.
5. Place the cables in the cable holder firmly and evenly (Figure C.2 and Figure C.3).
6. Please check that you can still rotate, raise and lower the monitor screen after you have installed the cables.
7. Connect the power cord to the power outlet.
Please refer to the Caution section of this manual for proper selection of the AC power cord.