GLASS TEA KETTLE SAFETY
6. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved. Children
shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children unless they
are older than 8 and supervised.
7. Keep the appliance and its cord out of the reach of
children aged less than 8 years.
8. Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.
9. Unplug Glass Tea Kettle from outlet and allow to cool
before cleaning, or removing parts.
10. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or
plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped
or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the
nearest Authorised Service Facility for examination,
repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
11. Use of replacement parts not recommended by
manufacturer may result in fire, shock, or injury
12. The kettle is only to be used with the stand provided.
13. Do not let cord hang over counter or table edges, or
allow to come into contact with heated surfaces.
14. Do not use near, or on, a hot gas or electric
15. The Glass Tea Kettle should only be used to
16. Never pour water on hot or burning fat.
17. Never attempt to carry the hot appliance. Spilled
hot fat may cause severe injuries or burns.
8 | PARTS AND FEATURES