GLASS TEA KETTLE SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed, including
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of appliance may result in
2. The heating element surface is subject to residual
heat after use. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
3. Do not submerge cord, plug, or Glass Tea Kettle
in water or other liquids. The appliance must not
4. Do not operate the Glass Tea Kettle unless the element
is fully immersed.
5. Do not overfill Water Kettle. If the Water Kettle is
overfilled, boiling water may be ejected.
GLASS TEA KETTLE SAFETY | 7