GLASS TEA KETTLE SAFETY
18. Do not use Glass Tea Kettle without lid
19. Do not use Glass Tea Kettle with loose
or weakened handle.
20. Do not clean Glass Tea Kettle with cleaners, steel
wool, or other abrasive materials. To prevent damage
to the appliance do not use alkaline cleaning agents
when cleaning; use a soft cloth and a mild detergent.
21. Do not operate the kettle on an inclined plane.
22. Do not move while the kettle is switched on.
23. This appliance is intended to be used in household
and similar applications such as:
- staff kitchen areas in shops, offices or other
- farm houses.
- by clients in hotels, motels and other residential
- bed and breakfast type environments.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
NOT DESIGNED FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
PARTS AND FEATURES | 9