1. Press the n button to turn the power on.
2. Set the REC MODE switch (back of the unit) to select the desired
DIC (Dictating): "
CONF (Conference): "
LECT (Lecture): "
If an external microphone (not supplied) is connected, the recording
mode cannot be changed. " " appears.
3. Select the desired folder name, VAS and recording time modes. (See
"SELECTING THE MENU MODE".)
4. Press the m button (red). Recording starts with
new file number.
Example: The display appears as shown below.
Current file number
5. Press the n button to stop the recording at any time.
The unit can record up to file number 99 for each folder (except ALARM
When the recording time is full, "MEMORY FULL" appears briefly. In this
case, erase the unnecessary file.
Elapsed recording time
Total file number