Partial erasing (A-B erasing)
1. Press the c or d button to select the file number.
2. Press the a button to start playback.
3. Press the a button again to pause at the starting point you want to
erase (point A).
4. Press the ERASE button. "ERASE START" blinks.
5. While "ERASE START" is blinking, press the TIME/SET button. "ERASE"
remains. Playback starts.
6. Press the ERASE button at the ending point you want to erase (point
B). "ERASE END" blinks.
7. While "ERASE END" is blinking, press the TIME/SET button. "ERASE"
appears briefly. The section between points A and B in the selected file
is erased. Playback pause is issued.
The ERASE button will not function during recording and playback.
Erase all function can only be operated if in the actual selected folder
there is at least one file.
Erasing guard functions to prevent accidental erasure.
1. Press the MENU button repeatedly to select "ERASE GUARD".
2. Press the TIME/SET button.
3. Press the c or d button to select "GUARD ON". "
4. Press the TIME/SET button.
In the erasing guard mode, the ERASE button will not function.