When you attempt to transcribe a data file of the ICR-B50, be sure to enroll
by using the ICR-B50. If you enroll data by using the headset supplied with
ViaVoice, an extremely low recognition rate results.
IBM ViaVoice Millennium must be used.
IBM and ViaVoice are registered trademarks of International Business
Creating a data file for transcription
1. Press the n button to turn on the power.
2. Select the "DICTATING" recording mode.
3. Select the "STANDARD" recording time mode.
4. Press the m button, then start dictating (when dictating, pay attention to
"Notes on enrolling").
Transcribing a data file
Only the data file recorded under the "DICTATING" recording mode and the
"STANDARD" recording time mode can be used for transcription.
1. Connect the unit to the PC using the DIGITAL I/O cable and Parallel
2. Operate the PC and select a file to be transcribed. (Follow the instructions
on the CD-ROM.)
3. Click [
]. "ViaVoice" starts automatically and the selected file will be