The electronic unit requires (3) size AA/LR6 (1.5V) alkaline batteries (not included).
CAUTION: Follow the battery guidelines in this section. Otherwise, battery life
may be shortened or the batteries may leak or rupture
• Always keep batteries away from children.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard, or rechargeable batteries.
• Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
• Install the batteries so that the polarity of each one matches the markings in the
• Do not short-circuit the batteries.
• Do not store batteries in areas that have extreme temperatures (such as attics,
garages, or automobiles).
• Remove exhausted batteries from the battery compartment.
• Never attempt to recharge a battery unless it is specifically marked "rechargeable. "
• Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged.
• Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
• Do not use rechargeable alkaline batteries in a Ni-Cad or Ni-MH battery charger.
• Please use the correct disposal method for batteries.
• Remove batteries before putting the product into storage for a prolonged period of time.
Weak batteries cause erratic product operation, including distorted sound, dimming
or failed lights, and slow or non-working motorized parts. Because each electrical
component requires a different operating voltage, replace the batteries when any
function fails to operate.
• Do not dispose of product or batteries in fire, batteries may explode or leak.
This symbol indicates that the product is not to be disposed of in household
waste as batteries contain substances that can be damaging to the environment
and health. Contact local authority for recycling & collection information.
Care and Cleaning
• Mattress: Remove structural boards. Fasten all hook-and-loop tabs. Machine wash
in cold water. Air dry flat.
• Bassinet: Spot clean with a soft, clean cloth and mild soap.
• Bassinet Sheet: Machine wash in cold water. Air dry flat.
– 4 –