used without the frame.
• For indoor use only.
• Be aware of the risk of open fire and other sources of strong heat, such as electric
bar fires, gas fires, etc. in the near vicinity of the product.
• Young children should not be allowed to play unsupervised in the vicinity of this
• Always ensure that the product is properly and completely latched prior to use.
• Always provide the supervision necessary for the continued safety of your child.
When used for playing, never leave child unattended.
• DO NOT use a water mattress with this product.
• Child can become entrapped and die when improvised netting or covers are
placed on top of a product. Never add such items to confine child in the product.
• Do not use the mattress without the boards properly installed.
• NEVER use plastic shipping bags or other plastic film as mattress covers not sold
and intended for that purpose. They can cause suffocation.
• Possible strangulation or entanglement hazard. Do not use this sheet unless it fits
securely on the mattress and wraps around the mattress corners.
• Top support member must be installed prior to use. Failure to install may result in
child falling out of product.
• Check periodically.
• Adult assembly required.
• Care should be taken in unpacking and assembly.
• Examine product frequently for damaged, missing, or loose parts.
• DO NOT use if any parts are missing, damaged, or broken.
• Contact Kids II for replacement parts and instructions if needed. Never substitute parts.
• Check this product for damaged hardware, loose joints, missing parts, or sharp edges
before assembly and periodically during use.
– 3 –