2. Connect a video cable between the component( P
jacks on the DVD / DTV set top box.
3. Select Component using the SOURCE button on the monitor's front.
4. Connecting Headphone
You may connect your Headphone to the monitor.
1. Connect your Headphone to the Headphone connection terminal.
Using the Stand
This monitor supports various types of VESA-standard bases. You need to either fold or remove
the base in use in order to install a VESA base.
Folding the base
Removing the base
1. Folding the base
The monitor may be reclined from 0 to 90 degrees. When fully folded (reclined), the base
becomes a handy holder for moving the monitor around.
1. Lay the LCD monitor face-down on a flat surface with a cushion beneath it to protect the screen.
2. Disconnect the monitor cables.
,Y) jacks on the Monitor and the P
Install a VESA base