4. If you can see following message window, then click the "Continue Anyway" button. Then
click "OK" button.
5. Monitor driver installation is completed.
Installing the Monitor Driver(Manual)
When prompted by the operating system for the monitor driver, insert the CD-ROM included
with this monitor. Driver installation is slightly different from one operating system to another.
Follow the directions appropriate for the operating system you have.
Prepare a blank disk and download the driver program file at the Internet web site shown here.
Internet web site :
1. Insert CD into the CD-ROM driver.
2. Click "Start" —> "Control Panel" then click the "Appearance and Themes" icon.
3. Click "Display" icon and choose the "Settings" tab then click "Advanced..".
This monitor driver is under certified MS logo,and this installation doesn't damage
your system.The certified driver will be posted on Samsung Monitor homepage.
XP Operating System
Windows 2000 |Windows Me |Windows NT