When installing the product, make sure to keep it away from the wall (more
than 10cm/4inch) for ventilation purposes.
To prevent rainwater from running along the outdoor antenna cable and
entering the house, be sure the outdoor portion of the cable hangs down below
the point of entry.
If you are using an outdoor antenna, be sure to put sufficient distance between
your antenna and the electrical wires nearby so that they would not come in
contact with each other in case the antenna is knocked over by strong wind.
When cleaning the monitor case or the surface of the TFT-LCD screen, wipe with a
slightly moistened, soft fabric.
Do not spray water or detergent directly on the monitor.
Use the recommended detergent with a smooth cloth.
If the connector between the plug and the pin is dusty or dirty, clean it properly
with a dry cloth.
Installation by unqualified personnel may result in injury.
Always use the mounting device specified in the owner's manual.
Poor ventilation may cause an increase in the internal temperature of the
product, resulting in a shortened component life and degraded performance.
If rainwater enters the product, it may cause an electric shock or fire.
A knocked-over antenna may cause injury or an electric shock.
This may cause damage, electric shock or fire.
A dirty connector may cause an electric shock or fire.