1. Connect the CATV or antenna coaxial cable to the Antenna terminal on the rear of the monitor.
You need to use a coaxial antenna cable.
When using an interior antenna terminal:
Check the antenna terminal on the wall first and connect the antenna cable.
When using an outdoor antenna:
If you are using an outdoor antenna, use a professional for installation if possible.
To connect the RF cable to the antenna input terminal:
Keep the copper wire portion of the RF cable straight.
2. Turn on the monitor.
3. Select TV using Source button among the external signal adjustment buttons.
4. Select a desired TV channel.
Is weak signal causing poor reception?
Purchase and install a signal amplifier for better reception.
In areas where Antenna cable is not supported, first, attach Connecter to TV antenna .
3. Connecting DVD/DTV Set Top Box
Connect to the DVD/DTVSet Top Box input if the device has a DVD/DTV connector. You can
watch Component simply by hooking up the Component with the monitor as long as the power is
1. Connect the Audio (R) and Audio (L) outputs on the DVD / DTV set top box to the Audio (R) and
Audio (L) inputs on the monitor using audio cables.