Operation mode switching and communication startup mode (Pr. 79, Pr. 340)
(1) Operation mode switching conditions
Before switching the operation mode, check that:
1) The inverter is at a stop;
2) Both the STF and STR signals are off; and
3) The Pr. 79 Operation mode selection setting is correct.
(Set with the operation panel of the inverter.)
Refer to the inverter manual (applied) for details of Pr. 79.
(2) Operation mode selection at power on and at restoration from instantaneous power failure
The operation mode at power on and at restoration from instantaneous power failure can be selected.
Set a value other than "0" in Pr. 340 to select the network operation mode.
After started in network operation mode, parameter write from the network is enabled. (Refer to page 69 for
a program example for parameter write.)
1. Change of the Pr. 340 setting is made valid when powering on or resetting the inverter.
2. Pr. 340 can be changed with the operation panel independently of the operation mode.