For one year from the date of purchase, when this clothes vitalizer and included accessories are operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished
with the product, Whirlpool Corporation will pay for FSP
Whirlpool Corporation designated service company.
Whirlpool Corporation will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your clothes vitalizer, to instruct you how to use your clothes vitalizer, or to replace house fuses or correct
2. Repairs when your clothes vitalizer is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with local electrical and plumbing
codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool Corporation.
4. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States.
5. Pickup and delivery. This product is designed to be repaired in the home.
6. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Outside the 50 United States, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see "Troubleshooting." Additional help can be found by checking "Assistance or Service," or by calling our Customer Interaction Center at
1-866-MYVALET (1-866-698-2538), from anywhere in the U.S.A. or write:
Customer Interaction Center
553 Benson Road
Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future reference.
You must provide proof of purchase for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your clothes vitalizer to better help you
obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial number.
You can find this information on the model and serial number label/plate, located
on your appliance as shown in "Getting To Know Your Clothes Vitalizer."
© 2002 Whirlpool Corporation.
All rights reserved.
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY
replacement parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a
® Registered Trademark/TM Trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A.
*PRESIVA™ is a trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.