Removing the Formula Container
Remove the container by holding the cap on the container and pulling toward you.
Filling the Formula Container
1. Place container on a flat surface. DO NOT hold the formula container by the white nozzle pack as it will come off.
2. Unscrew the cap.
3. Pour the formula into the container until it is full.
4. Replace the cap.
5. Slide the formula container back into place until you hear a click.
• For best performance, check the formula container fill indicator before each cycle. The fluid level should be above the red circle to
ensure enough formula is available for the cycle.
• Do not leave the formula container empty. This can cause the filter to dry out and clog, which will reduce performance.