• Read all the instructions carefully
before using the unit and keep
them for future reference.
• Retain the manual. If you pass the
unit onto a third party make sure
to include this manual.
• Check that the voltage marked
on the rating label matches your
• Please inspect the unit for
damage after unpacking.
• Do not continue to operate the
unit if you are in any doubt about
it working normally, or if it is
damaged in any way - switch off,
withdraw the mains plug and
consult your dealer.
Location of Unit
• The unit must be placed on a flat
stable surface and should not be
subjected to vibrations.
• Do not place the unit on sloped
or unstable surfaces as the unit
may fall off or tip over.
• The mains socket must be located
near the unit and should be easily
• This unit is designed for indoor,
domestic use only.
• Avoid extreme degrees of
temperature, either hot or cold.
Place the unit well away from
heat sources such as radiators or
gas / electric fires.
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
and other sources of heat.
• Never place any type of candle or
naked flame on the top of or near
• To reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock or product damage, do not
expose this unit to rain, moisture,
dripping or splashing. No objects
filled with liquids, such as vases,
should be placed on the unit. Do
not operate the unit with wet
hands, near water or other liquid.
• If you spill any liquid into the
unit, it can cause serious damage.
Switch it off at the mains
immediately. Withdraw the mains
plug and consult your dealer.
• To prevent the risk of electric
shock or fire hazard due to
overheating, ensure that curtains
and other materials do not
obstruct the ventilation vents.
• A minimum distance of 5 cm
around the unit should be
maintained to allow for sufficient
• Do not install or place this unit in
a bookcase, built-in cabinet or in