As well as the auto scan function, you can manually tune them in. You will
need to know which multiplex the station you are looking for is in.
1. Press and hold Info/Menu button, and then press Tune /Tune
button to select <Manual tune>. Press Select button to confirm.
2. Press Tune /Tune button to scroll through the DAB channels, which
are numbered from 5A to 13F.
3. Press Select to select the station that you would like to listen to.
Saving Preset Stations
You can store up to 10 of your favourite stations to the memory. This will
enable you to access your favourite stations quickly and easily.
Presets 1 - 6
To store a preset, you must first be listening to the station that you would
like to save. If you want to store the station in preset positions 1 - 6 press
and hold the Preset (1 - 6) button for 2 seconds. The words <Preset #
stored> will show on the display.
Presets 1 -10
1. Press and hold the 7+ button for 2 seconds. The <Save to P7> list will
show on the display.
2. Press Tune /Tune button to select the preset position that you
would like to store, and then press Select button to save the station.
The words "Preset # stored" will show on the display.
Recalling a Preset Station
Recall Presets 1 - 6
To recall preset stations that are stored in positions 1-6 just press the
Presets 1-6 button.
Recall Presets 1-10
1. Press 7+ button, the Preset Recall list will be displayed. Press Tune /
Tune button to select your desired preset station number.
2. Press Select button to confirm
If you choose a preset that hasn't been allocated a station, "Preset
Empty" will be displayed.