Cleaning the Unit
Ensure the unit is fully unplugged from the mains socket before cleaning.
• To clean the unit, wipe the case with a slightly moist, lint-free cloth.
• Do not use any cleaning fluids containing alcohol, ammonia or
• Do not spray aerosol at or near the unit.
Hints and Tips
If a problem does occur, it may often be due to something very minor. The
following table contains various tips. If you require additional assistance
• For UK, please call our UK Call Centre on 0344 561 1234.
• For Ireland, please call our Ireland Call Center on 1 890 818 575.
No sound from the unit.
• Ensure the mains plug is connected.
• Make sure that you select the ON mode.
Please try either one of the solutions below:
• Make sure that the unit is not muted.
Turn the Vol+/Vol– button on the unit to
resume normal listening.
• Press Standby button on the unit to
switch the unit to standby mode. Then
press the button again to switch the unit
• Unplug the unit from the mains socket,
then plug them again. Switch on the unit.