V I I I .
WARNING! Remove the key from the key switch before adjusting the tiller or the seat.
Never attempt to adjust the tiller or the seat while the PMV is in motion.
TILLER ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
Your PMV is equipped with a pivoting tiller that allows
adjustment to several positions from the PMV deck to
the farthest forward stop.
1. Lift the tiller adjustment lever. See figure 11.
2. Move the tiller to a comfortable position.
3. Release the tiller adjustment lever to secure the tiller
The seat lock lever will lock the seat into several positions.
1. Push forward on the seat lock lever to unlock the
seat. See figure 12.
2. Rotate the seat to the desired position.
3. Release the lever to lock the seat into place.
FRONT-TO-BACK SEAT ADJUSTMENT
You can reposition the PMV's seat forward or rear-
ward to adjust the distance between the seat and
the tiller. See figure 12.
1. Move the seat sliding lever outward.
2. While holding the lever out, slide the seat forward or
3. Release the seat sliding lever once the seat is in the
WARNING! Do not operate your PMV
with the seatback in a reclined
WARNING! Always keep your back
pressed firmly against the seatback
while adjusting the angle.
To adjust your PMV's reclining seat, perform these
steps. See figure 12A.
1. With your back pressed up against the seatback,
lift up on the seatback adjustment lever and lean
forward or rearward to adjust the seatback angle.
2. Release the seatback adjustment lever once the
seat is in a comfortable riding position.
C O M F O R T
A D J U S T M E N T S
Figure 11. Tiller Adjustment
SEAT SLIDING LEVER
Figure 12. Seat Adjustment
Figure 12A. Seatback Adjustment
SEAT LOCK LEVER