V I I I .
ARMREST ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
The armrest angle of your PMV can be adjusted up-
ward or downward by turning the adjustment dial. See
NOTE: Pivot the armrests upward to make get-
ting onto and off of your PMV easier.
SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
You can change the seat height to one of three positions
in 1-in. increments. See figure 13.
Changing the seat height:
1. Remove the seat and shroud from your PMV. See
IX. "Disassembly and Assembly."
2. Loosen the seat height adjustment nut and remove
it from the bolt, then remove the bolt.
3. Loosen the clamp-action bolt.
4. Raise or lower the upper seat post to the desired
5. While holding the upper seat post at that height,
align the locating holes of the upper seat post with
those of the lower seat post.
6. Insert the seat height adjustment bolt through the
locating holes of both the upper and lower seat
posts. Reinstall the nut and tighten.
7. Tighten the clamp-action bolt
8. Reinstall the rear shroud and the seat.
C O M F O R T
A D J U S T M E N T S
Figure 12B. Armrest Angle Adjustment
Figure 13. Seat Height Adjustment
LOWER SEAT POST