13. Half GREEN and Half RED steady light.
14. RED light blinking continuously and the machine head
15. The machine does not start and RED light blinking 2 times
and goes back to Steady GREEN.
16. The machine does not start and RED light blinking 3 times
every 2 seconds and goes back to Steady RED.
17. RED steady light and the machine is NOT running.
18. RED light fading out.
19. RED light ﬂashing twice and goes back to ORANGE
20. RED light ﬂashing twice and goes back to steady ORANGE.
21. ORANGE light blinking continuously.
22. Flashing ORANGE lights.
Descaling needed: Machine can be operated when alert appears only a few times after this alert before descaling becomes
See paragraph on "Descaling".
Remove any obstacle, empty the capsule container if necessary, and then open or close the machine head depending on
Fill the water tank and push button to start.
Open the machine head to eject capsule.
Check that a fresh capsule is inserted in correct position, that the machine head is closed and push the button to start.
Press the lever up and wait until the machine head stops, release any obstacle if applicable, empty the capsule container if
necessary, and then press the lever down to close the machine head.
Turn the machine OFF, unplug the power cord, wait for 15 minutes for the machine to cool down.
Plug the power cord and turn the machine ON by pressing the lever down. Machine is heating up and will go to steady
GREEN when ready.
If problem persists, call the Nespresso Club.
Machine is cooling down and will go to steady green when ready.
Special function running; open the machine head and let the capsule be ejected. Then restart the function by pressing the
If in the "Emptying the system" mode, remove the water tank.
Special Functions menu: Choose desired special function by pressing lever down.
Special function is running.
Refer to applicable section; Descaling/ Cleaning/ Emptying the system/ Reset to factory settings.
Special function is in selection mode. Refer to applicable paragraph; Descaling/ Cleaning/ Emptying the system/ Reset to