• The drum is dirty.
• Incorrect setting of the conductivity
sensor ( See chapter "
Adjustment of the remaining laundry
moisture degree " for better setting).
13. TECHNICAL DATA
Height x Width x Depth
Max. depth with the appliance door open
Max. width with the appliance door open
Maximum load volume
Energy efficiency class
Annual energy consumption
Left—on mode power absorption
Off mode power absorption
Type of use
Permitted ambient temperature
Level of protection against ingress of sol‐
id particles and moisture ensured by the
protective cover, except where the low
voltage equipment has no protection
This product contains fluorinated greenhouse gases, hermetically sealed
Global-warming potential (GWP)
1) With reference to EN 61121. 9kg of cotton centrifuged at 1000 rpm.
2) Energy consumption per year in kWh, based on 160 drying cycles of the standard cotton
program at full and partial load, and the consumption of the low-power modes. Actual ener‐
gy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used (REGULATION (EU) No
• The airflow slots are clogged.
• Room temperature is too low or too
high ( optimal room temperature 19°C
to 24°C )
850 x 600 x 600 mm (maximal 640 mm)
850 mm (+ 15 mm - feet regulation)
+ 5°C to + 35°C