Items that have been soiled with substances such as
cooking oil, acetone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot
removers, turpentine, waxes and wax removers
should be washed in hot water with an extra amount of
detergent before being dried in the tumble dryer.
Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower caps,
waterproof textiles, rubber backed articles and clothes
or pillows fitted with foam rubber pads should not be
dried in the tumble dryer.
Fabric softeners, or similar products, should only be
used as specified by the product manufacturer's
Remove all objects from items that could be a source
of fire ignition such as lighters or matches.
WARNING: Never stop a tumble dryer before the end
of the drying cycle unless all items are quickly
removed and spread out so that the heat is dissipated.
Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the
appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not install or use the appliance
where the temperature can be less
than 5°C or higher than 35°C.
• The floor area where the appliance is
to be installed must be flat, stable,
heat resistant and clean.
• Make sure that there is air circulation
between the appliance and the floor.
• Always keep the appliance vertical
when being moved.
• The rear surface of the appliance
must be put against the wall.
• When the appliance is in its
permanent position, check that it is
fully level with the aid of a spirit level.
If it is not, adjust the feet accordingly.
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
• Always use a correctly installed