10. HINTS AND TIPS
10.1 Preparing the laundry
• Close the zippers.
• Close the fasteners of duvet covers.
• Do not dry ties or ribbons loose (e.g.
apron ribbons). Tie them before you
start a programme.
• Remove all items from pockets.
• Turn inside out items with internal
layer made of cotton. Cotton layer
must be faced outward.
• Set always the programme suitable
for type of the dried laundry.
• Do not put light and dark colours
11. CARE AND CLEANING
11.1 Cleaning the filter
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at higher temperatures.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at low temperatures only.
Laundry is not suitable for tumble drying.
• Use suitable programme for cottons,
jersey and knitwear to prevent
• Do not exceed the maximum load
stated in programmes chapter or
shown on the display.
• Dry only the laundry that is suitable
for tumble drying. Refer to the fabric
label on the items.
• Do not dry large and small items
together. Small items can be trapped
inside the large items and remain wet.