IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
WARNING: Grip cleaning wand
securely with both hands before
starting. Failure to do this could
result in injury from a whipping
TRIGGER GUN KICKS
BACK - HOLD WITH
WARNING: High pressure devel-
oped by these machines will
cause personal injury or equip-
ment damage. Keep clear of
nozzle. Use caution when oper-
ating. Do not direct discharge
stream at people, or severe in-
RISK OF INJECTION
OR SEVERE INJURY
jury or death will result.
TO PERSONS. KEEP
CLEAR OF NOZZLE.
10. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is
necessary when a machine is used near children.
Do not allow children to operate the pressure
washer. This machine must be attended during
11. Never make adjustments on machine while in op-
12. Be certain all quick coupler fittings are secured
before using pressure washer.
WARNING: Protect machine from
13. To keep machine in best
operating conditions, it is
important you protect machine
from freezing.Failure to protect
machine from freezing could
cause malfunction of the
machine and result in death,
serious bodily injury, and/or property damage. Fol-
low storage instructions specified in this manual.
14. Inlet water must be clean fresh water and no hotter
15. Manufacturer will not be liable for any changes
made to our standard machines or any components
not purchased from us.
16. The best insurance against an accident is precau-
tion and knowledge of the machine.
RISK OF INJURY
FROM FALLS WHEN
17. Do not overreach or stand on unstable support.
Keep good footing and balance at all times.
18. Do not operate this machine when fatigued or under
the influence of alcohol, prescription medications,
19. Follow the maintenance instructions
9.801-811.0 • Rev. 06/17
WARNING: Be extremely careful
when using a ladder, scaffolding
or any other relatively unstable
location. The cleaning area
should have adequate slopes
and drainage to reduce the pos-
sibility of a fall due to slippery
specified in the manual.