1) Use wire shelf unless otherwise specified.
13. CARE AND CLEANING
Refer to Safety chapters.
13.1 Notes on cleaning
• Clean the front of the appliance with a
soft cloth with warm water and a
• To clean metal surfaces, use a
dedicated cleaning agent.
• Clean the appliance interior after
each use. Fat accumulation or other
food remains may result in a fire.
• Clean the cavity roof carefully from
food residuals and fat.
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special
• Clean all accessories after each use
and let them dry. Use a soft cloth with
warm water and a cleaning agent.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do
not clean them using aggressive
agents, sharp-edged objects or a
dishwasher. It can cause damage to
the nonstick coating.
• Dry the oven when the cavity is wet
Grill + MW
Grill + MW
13.2 Removing the shelf
Before maintenance, make sure that the
appliance is cool. There is a risk of burns.
To clean the appliance, remove the shelf
1. Pull carefully the supports up and out
of the front catch.
2. Pull the front end of the shelf support
away from the side wall.
3. Pull the supports out of the rear
Install the shelf supports in the opposite
13.3 Replacing the lamp
Put a cloth on the bottom of the interior
of the appliance. It prevents damage to
the lamp glass cover and the cavity.
around by 1/4,
Put the meat in
round glass con-
tainer and turn it