15. ENERGY EFFICIENCY..................... 26 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference.
Always use oven gloves to remove or put in • accessories or ovenware. Before carrying out any maintenance, disconnect the • appliance from the power supply. Ensure that the appliance is switched off before • replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
ENGLISH warming pads, slippers, sponges, damp cloth and similar may lead to risk of injury, ignition or fire. If smoke is emitted, switch off or unplug the appliance • and keep the door closed in order to stifle any flames. Microwave heating of beverages can result in delayed •...
• Do not use the appliance as a work out by our Authorised Service Centre. surface or as a storage surface. • Do not let mains cables touch or • Open the appliance door carefully.
ENGLISH 2.4 Care and cleaning 2.5 Internal light • The type of light bulb or halogen WARNING! lamp used for this appliance is only Risk of injury, fire, or damage for household appliances. Do not use to the appliance. it for house lighting. •...
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 General overview Control panel Electronic programmer Heating element Microwave generator Lamp Shelf support, removable Shelf positions 3.2 Accessories For cookware, cake tins, roasts. Wire shelf 4. CONTROL PANEL 4.1 Electronic programmer Use the sensor fields to operate the appliance.
ENGLISH Sensor Function Comment field ON / OFF To activate and deactivate the appliance. Grilling or Assis- Touch the sensor field once to choose a heating ted Cooking function or the menu: Assisted Cooking. Touch the sensor field again to switch between the func- tions: Grilling, Assisted Cooking.
Other indicators of the display: Symbol Function Minute Minder The function operates. Time of day The display shows the current time. Duration The display shows the necessary time for cooking. End Time The display shows when the cooking time is complete.
ENGLISH 6.2 The menus in overview Main menu Sym- Menu item Application Grilling A heating function to grill flat food items in the middle of the shelf. To make toast. Assisted Cooking Contains a list of automatic programmes. Basic Settings Used to set the appliance configuration.
6.3 Activating a heating shows that the temperature increases. When temperature is reached the buzzer function sounds 3 times and the bar flashes and then disappears. 1. Activate the appliance. 2. Select the function: Grilling. 6.5 Residual heat 3. Press to confirm.
ENGLISH Cookware / Material Microwave Grilling Defrost- Heating Cooking Non-ovenproof glass and porcelain Glass and glass ceramic made of ovenproof / frost-proof material Ceramic , earthenware Heat-resistant plastic up to 200 °C Cardboard, paper Clingfilm Roasting film with microwave safe clo- sure Roasting dishes made of metal, e.g.
Result Remedy The food is still not defrosted, hot or Set longer cooking time or select higher micro- cooked after the end of cooking time . wave power. Note that taller dishes generally need longer cooking time. Stir or turn food dur- ing cooking.
ENGLISH When the time of the For some functions the function: Duration is longer microwave will start as soon than 7 minutes the as the set temperature is Microwave power is reached. decreased to 600 W. Functions not available for the Combi function: Favourites, End Time, Set + Go, The maximum setting of the Heat + Hold.
ENGLISH 3. Press to set the necessary 5. Press to confirm. time. When the function ends, an acoustic signal sounds. 4. Press to confirm. The function stays on if you change the When the time ends, an acoustic signal heating functions. sounds.
10. USING THE ACCESSORIES WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. 10.1 Inserting the accessories Use only suitable cookware and material. WARNING! Refer to "Microwave mode" chapter. Wire shelf: Push the shelf between the guide bars of Small indentation at the top the shelf support and make sure that the increase safety.
ENGLISH 11.5 Automatic Switch-off 2. Touch at the same time until the display shows a message. For safety reasons the appliance turns off To deactivate the Child Lock function automatically after some time if a heating repeat step 2. function operates and you do not change any settings.
12. HINTS AND TIPS • Set the shelf into the shelf position as WARNING! recommended in the grilling table. Refer to Safety chapters. • Always set the pan to collect the fat into the first shelf position. The temperature and baking •...
ENGLISH Defrosting poultry Food Power (Watts) Time (min) Standing time (min) Chicken (1 kg) 25 - 30 10 - 20 Chicken breast (0.15 kg) 3 - 5 10 - 15 Chicken legs (0.15 kg) 3 - 5 10 - 15 Defrosting fish Food Power (Watts)
Food Power (Watts) Time (min) Standing time (min) Baby milk (180 ml); Put 0:20 - 0:40 spoon into the bottle Convenience food (0.5 kg) 6 - 9 2 - 5 Frozen ready meals (0.5 kg) 10 - 15 2 - 5...
ENGLISH Food Ovenware Pow- Tem- Time Shelf Standing pera- (min) posi- time (min) (Watt ture tion (°C) 2 chicken Round glass dish, Ø 26 halves (2 x 0.55 kg) Au gratin po- Gratin dish tatoes (1 kg) Roast pork Glass dish with strainer neck (1.1 kg) 12.3 Information for test institutes Microwave function...
Food Function Power Quan Temper- Shelf Time Comments (Watts tity ature posi- (min) (kg) (°C) tion Potato Grill + MW 44-46 Turn container gratin around by 1/4, halfway through the cooking time. Chicken Grill + MW 44-46 Put the meat in...
ENGLISH 1. Deactivate the appliance. WARNING! 2. Remove the fuses from the fuse box Danger of electrocution! or deactivate the circuit breaker. Disconnect the fuse before The top lamp you replace the lamp. The lamp and the lamp glass 1. Turn the lamp glass cover cover can be hot.
Problem Possible cause Remedy The display shows an error There is an electrical fault. • Deactivate the oven with code that is not in this table. the house fuse or the safety switch in the fuse box and activate it again.
ENGLISH Use metal dishes to improve energy Residual heat saving, but only when you use a non- If a programme with the Duration or End microwave function. Time selection is activated and the cooking time is longer than 30 minutes, When possible, do not preheat the oven the heating elements automatically before you put the food inside.