warming pads, slippers, sponges, damp cloth and
similar may lead to risk of injury, ignition or fire.
If smoke is emitted, switch off or unplug the appliance
and keep the door closed in order to stifle any flames.
Microwave heating of beverages can result in delayed
eruptive boiling. Care must be taken when handling
The contents of feeding bottles and baby food jars
shall be stirred or shaken and the temperature
checked before consumption, in order to avoid burns.
Eggs in their shell and whole hard-boiled eggs should
not be heated in the appliance since they may
explode, even after microwave heating has ended.
The appliance should be cleaned regularly and any
food deposits removed.
Failure to maintain the appliance in a clean condition
could lead to deterioration of the surface that could
adversely affect the life of the appliance and possibly
result in a hazardous situation.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not pull the appliance by the
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is
installed below and adjacent safe
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• The appliance is equipped with an
electric cooling system. It must be
operated with the electric power
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to
the mains plug and to the mains
cable. Should the mains cable need