Remove dust from the ventilation holes once a month or
whenever the holes are dirty.
Maintenance / Troubleshooting
Check the following if problems occur. If a problem
persists, consult your Sony service representative or dealer.
The unit does not turn on.
• Make sure that the power cord is connected properly.
• Make sure that the power unit is installed properly.
Cannot connect to the network.
• Make sure that the network cable is connected properly.
• Make sure that connections to the NETWORK-1 and
NETWORK-2 ports are not mixed up.
The unit overheats quickly.
• Make sure that objects, including dust, are not blocking
the ventilation holes.