TC65 JAVA User's Guide
Strictly confidential / Draft
9. Choose the path that TC65 will appear under in the Start Menu.
10. A brief summary of all entries made shows up.
11. After step 9, all necessary files will be copied from the CD into the target folder.
12. This is the final step. Again, a listing of all installed components appears.
Installing Sun Java Studio Mobility 6
1. Sun Java Studio Mobility 6 is provided on the TC65 SMTK installation disk in the
subdirectory "SunOne ME". To begin installation, start the ffj_me_win32.exe and follow
the instructions of the Sun Studio setup procedure.
2. On the first use of Sun™ Studio 6 after installation, you will be prompted to specify a
personal Java folder when Sun Studio is started for the first time. If more then one user
uses the computer, each user may have their own Java folder.
Note: The integration of the SMTK into Sun™ Studio 6 is only possible if the personal
user folder is set. It can only be rolled back by the user who installed the SMTK. If all
users use the same Java folder, any user may roll back the integration.
Installing Eclipse 3.0
Eclipse can be freely downloaded from http://www.eclipse.org.
Installing Borland JBuilder 9, X and 2005
Borland JBuilder can be purchased from http://www.borland.com/jbuilder.
Note: The installation path name of JBuilder should not include space characters.
There are also 30 days trial versions available there. Installation instructions can be found on
the web page.
TC65 JAVA User's Guide_V01
Page 14 of 69