warnings and all instructions. Failure to
follow the warnings and instructions listed
below may result in electric shock, fire
and/or serious injury.
contains chemicals known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or
other reproductive harm such as asbestos
and lead in lead based paint.
electric shock – Do not use outdoors or on
• Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close
attention is necessary when used by or
• This product is not intended for use
by anyone (including children) with
inadequate physical, sensory, or mental
abilities, or who lack the experience,
knowledge or skills to operate the robot.
Children should never be left alone with
• Turn off the power switch when children
or pets are alone with the appliance.
• Use only as described in this
manual. Use only manufacturer's
• If appliance is not working as it should,
has been dropped, damaged, left
outdoors, or dropped into water, return it
to a service center.
• Do not step on or put objects on robot.
• Do not handle charger, including
charger plug, and charger terminals with
• This appliance should only be used
for dry pick up. Do not use to pick up
anything wet or liquids of any kind.
• Do not put any object into openings. Do
not use with any opening blocked; keep
free of dust,lint, hair, and anything that
may reduce air flow.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all
parts of body away from openings and
• Do not pick up anything that is burning
or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches,
or hot ashes.
• Before use, remove any objects from
the floor that may become tangled in the
appliance, such as power cords, fragile
items, strings, toys, or clothing.
• Remove any objects that become lodged
in the appliance immediately.
• For rugs with tassels or loose fabric, fold
them under the rug. The appliance may
grab and unravel the rug.
Read all safety
Some household dust
To reduce the risk of
• Do not use without dust bin and/or
filter in place.
• Do not charge the unit outdoors.
• Use only the charger supplied by the
manufacturer to recharge.
• Do not incinerate the appliance
even if it is severely damaged. The
explode in a fire.
• This appliance is intended for household
use only and not for commercial or
• Keep sensors clean. Sensors may not
work properly if they become blocked.
• The sensors on this appliance may
not work properly on different floor
types. Test the appliance on each
surface before allowing it to operate
• Shock Hazard. To protect against risk
of electrical shock, do not put unit or
charging base in water or other liquid.
• This appliance should not be used on
floors with exposed electrical outlets.
• The unit should be placed or mounted
away from sinks and hot surfaces.
• Plug the charger directly into an
• Use the charger only in a standard
electrical outlet (120V/60Hz).
• Unplug the charger from outlet before
any routine cleaning or maintenance.
• Do not look into the air vents when the
unit is switched on, as sometimes
there is a possibility of small debris
being discharged from the air vents,
especially after cleaning / replacement
of the filter as debris inside the unit can
• The infrared signal between the
appliance and the charging dock may
become compromised if more than one
robot vacuums are used at the same
time, or if used in a location exposed to
a halogen lamp.
Your vacuum can be manually charged
via the jack plug or automatically charged
via the charging dock.
• Before first use, the battery must be
charged for at least 5 hours.
NOTE: While charging, the charger may
become warm. This is normal and does
not indicate a problem. The appliance
can be left connected to the charger
battery at ambient temperatures below
50 °F or above 104 °F.
Do not charge the