If you want to dispose this product, do not mix it with general household waste. There is a separate collection system for used
electronic products in accordance with legislation that requires proper treatment, recovery and recycling.
Private households in the member states of the EU, in Switzerland and Norway may return their used electronic products free of charge to
designated collection facilities or to a retailer (if you purchase a similar new one).
For countries not mentioned above, please contact your local authorities for the correct method of disposal.
By doing so you will ensure that your disposed product undergoes the necessary treatment, recovery and recycling and thus prevent potential
negative effects on the environment and human health.
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT
REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE
PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
This equipment is not waterproof. To prevent a fire or
shock hazard, do not place any container filled with
liquid near this equipment (such as a vase or flower
pot) or expose it to dripping, splashing, rain or
To prevent a fire hazard, do not place any naked flame
sources (such as a lighted candle) on the equipment.
Operating environment temperature and humidity:
+5 °C to +35 °C (+41 °F to +95 °F); less than 85 %RH
(cooling vents not blocked)
Do not install this unit in a poorly ventilated area, or in
locations exposed to high humidity or direct sunlight (or
strong artificial light).
When installing this unit, make sure to leave space
around the unit for ventilation to improve heat radiation
(at least 5 cm at rear, and 5 cm at each side).
switch on this unit will not completely shut off
all power from the AC outlet. Since the power cord
serves as the main disconnect device for the unit,
you will need to unplug it from the AC outlet to shut
down all power. Therefore, make sure the unit has
been installed so that the power cord can be easily
unplugged from the AC outlet in case of an accident.
To avoid fire hazard, the power cord should also be
unplugged from the AC outlet when left unused for a
long period of time (for example, when on vacation).
When using this product, confirm the safety
information shown on the bottom of the unit.
This product satisfies electromagnetic noise
regulations when it is connected to other equipment
through shielded cables and connectors.
Use only the furnished accessory connecting cables.
Recording equipment and copyright: Recording
equipment should be used only for lawful copying
and you are advised to check carefully what is lawful
copying in the country in which you are making a
copy. Copying of copyright material such as films or
music is unlawful unless permitted by a legal
exception or consented to by the rightowners.
Handle the power cord by the plug. Do not pull out the
plug by tugging the cord and never touch the power
cord when your hands are wet as this could cause a
short circuit or electric shock. Do not place the unit, a
piece of furniture, etc., on the power cord, or pinch the
cord. Never make a knot in the cord or tie it with other
cords. The power cords should be routed such that they
are not likely to be stepped on. A damaged power cord
can cause a fire or give you an electrical shock. Check
the power cord once in a while. When you find it
damaged, ask your nearest service center or your
dealer for a replacement.
This product is for general household purposes. Any
failure due to use for other than household purposes
(such as long-term use for business purposes in a
restaurant or use in a car or ship) and which requires
repair will be charged for even during the warranty
Store small parts out of the reach of children and
infants. If accidentally swallowed, contact a doctor