Replacing the Dynamic Cutter Blade
Drive shaft ring
Drive shaft unit
1. Remove the setscrews and needle plate.
2. Turn the power switch on while pressing the Start/
Stop button and Thread cutter button at the same time
to open the Factory Adjusting window.
Press the Phase key to open the Phase Sensor
adjusting window and press the All Int key.
Press the Cancel key to return to the previous
Press the Cut Adjust key to open the Cut Motor
adjusting window. Press Divide key to move the
dynamic cutter blade forward.
3. Loosen the setscrew and remove the drive shaft ring.
4. Remove the cutter drive shaft unit from the frame.
Remove the two setscrews and replace the dynamic
5. Insert the drive shaft into the frame and link pin of the
cutter drive shaft unit into the hole in the lever unit.
6. Attach the drive shaft ring and tighten the setscrew
while pressing the ring and shaft unit each other with
Be sure that there is no thrust play in the shaft unit.
7. Adjust the cutter blades position (see following pages)
and test auto thread cutting.
8. Attach the needle plate.