6gb33038.fm Page 17 Thursday, September 23, 2004 5:36 PM
HOW TO OPERATE THE REFRIGERATOR
This appliance is a refrigerator with a
Or it is a refrigerator with a
Optimal appliance performance is obtained at ambient
temperatures between +10°C and +38°C.
Switching on the appliance
Once the power plug is inserted in the mains socket, unless the
thermostat (1) is set to symbol
time the door is opened.
Once the temperature has been set – see next chapter – the
appliance is ready for use.
To adjust the temperature:
• Thermostat (1) set to
• Thermostat (1) set to 1: minimum refrigeration.
• Thermostat (1) set to 3-4: medium refrigeration.
• Thermostat (1) set to 7: maximum refrigeration.
• Thermostat adjustment (1) will depend on where the
appliance is installed, ambient temperature and frequency of
How to use the refrigerator compartment:
Position the food as illustrated in the figure:
1. Cooked food
2. Dairy products, preserves, cheese, butter
3. Fish, meat
4. Cold cuts
5. Fruit, vegetables, salad
6. Small jars, eggs
7. Tubes, small jars
8. Small bottles
• Cover food to prevent it drying out.
• Hot food must be allowed to cool properly before being placed
in the refrigerator.
• Make sure sufficient space is left for air to circulate around the
Defrosting of the refrigerator compartment is completely
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
the inside light switches on each
: no refrigeration, no light.